- A particular method for performing a task.
- A series of small tasks taken to accomplish an end.
- (uncountable) The set of established forms or methods of an organized body for accomplishing a certain task or tasks.
- Ensure that you follow procedure when accessing customers" personal information.
- (computing) A subroutine or function coded to perform a specific task.
- (method): algorithm, method, process, routine
- (set of established forms or methods of an organized body): protocol
- (computing): function, routine, subroutine (although some of these have slightly differing meanings in some programming languages)
9 letters in word "procedure": C D E E O P R R U.
No anagrams for procedure found in this word list.